Do you love food?... But do you really? Then take a look at this... Apprentice Commis Chefs
Brent • Shot started • Apprenticeship
We're looking for a number of apprentice Commis Chefs to work in restaurants in and around Central London.
- Close date 20-03-2020
- Address Address not set
- Age range 17 - 24
- Duration1 Year
- NotesApplicants must be aged 16 years or older to apply for this Shot
We're looking for a number of apprentice Commis Chefs to work in restaurants in and around Central London... if you're interested you can find out more about the opportunity below.
This apprenticeship is a Level 2 Qualification - So you don't need to have any previous experience in hospitality - however, you must be passionate about food and willing to learn new skills.
What you will learn...
- Principles of basic food preparation and cooking
- Food safety standards, practices and procedures, and personal hygiene standards
- How to take stock checks, stock control and waste management
- Setting up, preparing and cleaning their working environment
- How to identify commonly used knives and equipment - and their specific uses
- Team work and how to develop working relationships
Who we're looking for...
- We're looking for dedicated reliable people keen to develop as chefs - you must have a real passion for food.
- You must have knowledge of food hygiene and be willing to work hard.
- You'll need to be genuinely interested in starting a career in hospitality.
- You'll need to be able to work flexible working hours.
Other details and information...
- Application Deadline Date: 20th March 2020
- Location of Work: Various locations in Central London
- Contract Hours: Full time
- Salary: TBC
- Qualification: Level 2 Commis Chef
- Length of Apprenticeship: 12 months
So if you're interested in learning new, valuable skills, whilst developing your passion for food and cooking even further, then this opportunity is the perfect place to start.
Just click below to receive more information and to start your application - Take Your Shot.