Help us make some magic as a 'UEFA EURO 2020 Hospitality Venue Coordinator'...
Football Association • London • Shot ended • Job
We're looking for a Hospitality Venue Coordinator to help us make the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament an incredible experience for our special guests. Find out more here.
- Close date 08-03-2020
- AddressWembley Stadium, Wembley, London
- Age range 19 - 24
- Duration2 Months 10 Days
- NotesApplicants must be over 18 to apply for this Shot
Contested every four years, the UEFA European Championship has been showcasing the continent's top footballing talent since its inception in 1960.
UEFA EURO 2020 will celebrate 60 years of the tournament and will be played as a ‘Euro for Europe' in summer 2020 across 12 host countries and cities for the first time.
And we're on the lookout for a Hospitality Venue Coordinator to assist the Hospitality Venue Manager in the set-up and operational implementation of the UEFA EURO 2020 Hospitality programmes at Wembley Stadium.
Ultimately you'll be playing a key role in helping us deliver a top-class experience to all our guests.
Key responsibilities of the role will include...
- Supporting the Hospitality Venue Manager to implement and monitor our hospitality programmes for all VIP's, Commercial Partners and Officials.
- Assisting the Hospitality Venue Manager with the organisation of day-to-day supplier meetings. i.e. Preparing update reports and debrief documents (Word, PowerPoint)
- Preparing documents for and carrying out training for suppliers, hostesses and volunteers.
- Ensuring a smooth set-up and running of the programme throughout the tournament, to the necessary/agreed delivery standards.
- Supporting the hand-over and hand-back of hospitality spaces and troubleshooting any 'on-venue' issues that arise during the tournament.
It would be great if you have...
- Experience in events/hospitality operations at international events (preferably in sports industry)
- Knowledge of, or previous experience working at Wembley Stadium
As a Hospitality Venue Coordinator we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation - along with attractive benefits and a competitive salary.
So if all the above sounds like something you'd be interested in, click below and Take Your Shot to find out more and send in your application.